A leaked internal document obtained by Android Central suggests the long-awaited launch of Isis’ NFC pilots is now set to go ahead on 22 October. The service was originally due to go live this summer in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas but has hit delays.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India