Canada’s first commercial NFC payments service is set to launch on 15 October, according to documents seen by Mobile Syrup. Rogers and CIBC bank’s new “Suretap” service will launch with support for BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 NFC phones, the Canadian mobile news site reports.
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan
- Royal Bank of Canada adds support for Samsung Pay
- Emirates NBD rolls out blockchain security platform that adds QR codes to physical cheques
- Google Pay expands support for transit ticketing cards to Portland
- Japanese airline ANA to enter mobile payments market