Canada’s first commercial NFC payments service is set to launch on 15 October, according to documents seen by Mobile Syrup. Rogers and CIBC bank’s new “Suretap” service will launch with support for BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 NFC phones, the Canadian mobile news site reports.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands