Indian mobile payments service Ara eTap, which was unveiled by Yeldi Softcom in July, has picked NXP and Identive to supply it with NFC payment tags. The service is due to launch “in the coming months”.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents