Indian mobile payments service Ara eTap, which was unveiled by Yeldi Softcom in July, has picked NXP and Identive to supply it with NFC payment tags. The service is due to launch “in the coming months”.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform