Contactless and NFC specialist On Track Innovations (OTI) reports that it has received an order valued at US$2m for NFC and contactless payment readers to be deployed in the US. 25% of the order is to be fulfilled this year with the rest to be delivered in 2013.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info