Contactless and NFC specialist On Track Innovations (OTI) reports that it has received an order valued at US$2m for NFC and contactless payment readers to be deployed in the US. 25% of the order is to be fulfilled this year with the rest to be delivered in 2013.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API