Isis NFC mobile wallet users in Salt Lake City will be able to ride free on all Utah Transit Authority (UTA) public bus, Trax light rail and Frontrunner commuter rail services when they use their Isis Mobile Wallet, the NFC venture — which launched today — has told NFC World.
- EU offers issuers extra time to implement strong customer authentication
- Public Transport Victoria reports strong takeup for Mobile myki transit cards
- US Payments Forum sets out best practices for growing contactless payments adoption
- National Bank of Kuwait claims world first with contactless metal Visa credit card
- Phoenix Suns to provide basketball fans with mobile payments and NFC ticketing at Talking Stick Resort Arena