Citibank Hungary has begun offering contactless stickers to holders of its Citi Life, Shell Citibank and Magyar Telekom Citibank cards. The MasterCard-branded stickers can be used at any merchant equipped to handle PayPass transactions.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays