Citibank Hungary has begun offering contactless stickers to holders of its Citi Life, Shell Citibank and Magyar Telekom Citibank cards. The MasterCard-branded stickers can be used at any merchant equipped to handle PayPass transactions.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa