T-Mobile has picked Gemalto’s LinqUs Trusted Service Manager (TSM) platform for its Europe-wide rollout of NFC services. Poland is the first country to go live with the new service. “Gemalto provided PTC, T-Mobile’s network operator in Poland, with a complete NFC solution encompassing the TSM platform and the mobile wallet software, as well as the UpTeq NFC high-end card,” says Gemalto.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills