Capacitive sensing provider Cirque has teamed up with authentication specialist SecureKey to build EMV payments security into its GlidePoint NFC-enabled trackpad. The new GlideSecure trackpads “will provide an ideal solution for personal authentication and payment applications” say the partners.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card