Online identity protection specialist Yubico is demonstrating a production version of its YubiKey NFC USB authentication device at Cartes this week. First announced in February, the US$50 YubiKey Neo is designed to fit neatly onto a keychain and allows NFC phone users to securely identify themselves by simply bringing their YubiKey into close proximity with their mobile phone.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands