Morpho has shipped 500,000 NFC/LTE SIM cards to KT, Korea’s second largest mobile network operator. KT expects that 20m Korean consumers will be equipped with an NFC phone by the end of this year.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info