Morpho has shipped 500,000 NFC/LTE SIM cards to KT, Korea’s second largest mobile network operator. KT expects that 20m Korean consumers will be equipped with an NFC phone by the end of this year.
- Charity to roll out contactless donation screens following successful three week pilot
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan
- Royal Bank of Canada adds support for Samsung Pay
- Emirates NBD rolls out blockchain security platform that adds QR codes to physical cheques