Morpho has shipped 500,000 NFC/LTE SIM cards to KT, Korea’s second largest mobile network operator. KT expects that 20m Korean consumers will be equipped with an NFC phone by the end of this year.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York