Morpho has shipped 500,000 NFC/LTE SIM cards to KT, Korea’s second largest mobile network operator. KT expects that 20m Korean consumers will be equipped with an NFC phone by the end of this year.
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends