Identive has announced a range of desktop readers that support credentials stored on contact and contactless smart cards as well as NFC phones. “Identive’s new Cloud readers provide organizations with a simple, yet powerful way to bridge their current smart card-based IT systems with emerging contactless applications such as NFC,” says COO Dr Manfred Mueller.
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards