Identive has announced a range of desktop readers that support credentials stored on contact and contactless smart cards as well as NFC phones. “Identive’s new Cloud readers provide organizations with a simple, yet powerful way to bridge their current smart card-based IT systems with emerging contactless applications such as NFC,” says COO Dr Manfred Mueller.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies