Identive has announced a range of desktop readers that support credentials stored on contact and contactless smart cards as well as NFC phones. “Identive’s new Cloud readers provide organizations with a simple, yet powerful way to bridge their current smart card-based IT systems with emerging contactless applications such as NFC,” says COO Dr Manfred Mueller.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole