Assa Abloy owned smart card and RFID chip maker AdvanIDe has launched a range of contactless reader modules aimed at the NFC market. The product line includes a plug-and-play option, an OEM board, chipsets and a firmware licensing program for clients developing high volume solutions.
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends