Contactless card specialist Legic is demonstrating at Cartes a new NFC trusted service management solution aimed at the employee ID market. “Major companies presently spend large sums on temporary company ID cards,” says Legic’s Oliver Burke. “NFC can reduce this cost to a fraction.”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019