Atos Worldline has launched Yoximo, a portable POS terminal with a contactless reader integrated into its colour screen. The terminal complies with the PCI 3 and SRED standards, and features a revolving PIN privacy shield.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions