Car maker Audi has signed a strategic partnership deal with NXP that will see the two companies working on eight areas of automotive innovation, including NFC, Car-to-X communications, telematics and high-voltage controls for electric vehicles.
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture
- Chase to issue contactless cards to “millions” of US credit and debit cardholders
- Network West Midlands integrates its transit card with Google Pay
- Android patches add NFC support for Google’s Titan security keys