The release of Android 4.2 sees support for Kovio‘s NFC Barcode printed tags added to the operating system. NFC Barcodes use silicon ink and thin film technology and hold the promise of ultra-low-cost tags that can be directly printed onto product labels, coupons and packaging.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay