Flomio’s bid to crowdfund the production of its FloJack NFC add-on for iOS devices is just over US$10,000 away from its $80,000 target with five days to run. The company has also revealed plans for an NFC-enabled iPhone 4 sleeve called “FloCase” and added extra reward levels, including one aimed specifically at student developers.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security