Movie-goers at a multiplex in Mumbai, India can now book tickets, leave feedback and like the Cinemax theatre chain on Facebook after tapping smart posters or NFC enabled standees in the cinema foyer. The “Box office now in your pocket” campaign has been tried by more than 200 people over a six week period, says Indian NFC platform provider JusTap, with 35% choosing to download the Cinemax mobile app.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments