Movie-goers at a multiplex in Mumbai, India can now book tickets, leave feedback and like the Cinemax theatre chain on Facebook after tapping smart posters or NFC enabled standees in the cinema foyer. The “Box office now in your pocket” campaign has been tried by more than 200 people over a six week period, says Indian NFC platform provider JusTap, with 35% choosing to download the Cinemax mobile app.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations