NFC innovator Flomio has passed its target of raising US$80,000 on crowd funding site Kickstarter. The company now has the necessary investment to commercialise its FloJack NFC add-on for the iPhone and iPad, with first deliveries scheduled for March 2013.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India