NFC innovator Flomio has passed its target of raising US$80,000 on crowd funding site Kickstarter. The company now has the necessary investment to commercialise its FloJack NFC add-on for the iPhone and iPad, with first deliveries scheduled for March 2013.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain