Samsung reports that it has shipped 5m Galaxy Note II “phablets” over the last 60 days. The NFC enabled device is essentially a larger version of the Korean phone maker’s hugely successful Galaxy S III which, the company revealed earlier this month, has shipped more than 30m units since its launch in May.
- Wearable ‘Teng’ generators harvest energy from body movement to charge mobiles
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points