Samsung reports that it has shipped 5m Galaxy Note II “phablets” over the last 60 days. The NFC enabled device is essentially a larger version of the Korean phone maker’s hugely successful Galaxy S III which, the company revealed earlier this month, has shipped more than 30m units since its launch in May.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments