Samsung reports that it has shipped 5m Galaxy Note II “phablets” over the last 60 days. The NFC enabled device is essentially a larger version of the Korean phone maker’s hugely successful Galaxy S III which, the company revealed earlier this month, has shipped more than 30m units since its launch in May.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info