Samsung reports that it has shipped 5m Galaxy Note II “phablets” over the last 60 days. The NFC enabled device is essentially a larger version of the Korean phone maker’s hugely successful Galaxy S III which, the company revealed earlier this month, has shipped more than 30m units since its launch in May.
- Masterpass QR expands to merchants across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus to support Bluetooth 5
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features