The UK’s RBS Group is currently testing Visa’s V.me digital wallet ahead of a full rollout in 2013. RBS’ Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest banks are also working with Visa Europe on an NFC payments service called TouchPay.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers