The UK’s RBS Group is currently testing Visa’s V.me digital wallet ahead of a full rollout in 2013. RBS’ Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest banks are also working with Visa Europe on an NFC payments service called TouchPay.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers