The UK’s RBS Group is currently testing Visa’s V.me digital wallet ahead of a full rollout in 2013. RBS’ Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest banks are also working with Visa Europe on an NFC payments service called TouchPay.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK