The Samsung Galaxy Axiom, believed to be an LTE version of the Galaxy S III Mini, has become the second handset on US Cellular to support NFC payments with Google Wallet. The network rolled out support for Google Wallet on the Galaxy S III in October.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security