Bank of America has joined a fast growing list of banks announcing support for Visa’s V.me digital wallet service. Last month Visa unveiled details of fifty US banks that will promote V.me to their customers. BBVA in Spain and RBS in the UK have also signed up for the service.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets