Bank of America has joined a fast growing list of banks announcing support for Visa’s V.me digital wallet service. Last month Visa unveiled details of fifty US banks that will promote V.me to their customers. BBVA in Spain and RBS in the UK have also signed up for the service.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works