Bank of America has joined a fast growing list of banks announcing support for Visa’s V.me digital wallet service. Last month Visa unveiled details of fifty US banks that will promote V.me to their customers. BBVA in Spain and RBS in the UK have also signed up for the service.
- Rambus launches bank-grade blockchain and cryptocurrency security platform
- NFC World is at Money20/20 this week
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones