Bank of America has joined a fast growing list of banks announcing support for Visa’s V.me digital wallet service. Last month Visa unveiled details of fifty US banks that will promote V.me to their customers. BBVA in Spain and RBS in the UK have also signed up for the service.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service