Mocapay has launched a platform that enables merchants to add mobile wallet capabilities to their mobile apps via a single API. Using Mocapay’s API token solution, merchants can offer consumers the ability to select their choice of payment method from their mobile phone and then get a single-use six digit code that can be input at the point of sale via a keyboard, a barcode, a QR code or NFC.
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service