Mocapay has launched a platform that enables merchants to add mobile wallet capabilities to their mobile apps via a single API. Using Mocapay’s API token solution, merchants can offer consumers the ability to select their choice of payment method from their mobile phone and then get a single-use six digit code that can be input at the point of sale via a keyboard, a barcode, a QR code or NFC.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit