Mocapay has launched a platform that enables merchants to add mobile wallet capabilities to their mobile apps via a single API. Using Mocapay’s API token solution, merchants can offer consumers the ability to select their choice of payment method from their mobile phone and then get a single-use six digit code that can be input at the point of sale via a keyboard, a barcode, a QR code or NFC.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow