Mocapay has launched a platform that enables merchants to add mobile wallet capabilities to their mobile apps via a single API. Using Mocapay’s API token solution, merchants can offer consumers the ability to select their choice of payment method from their mobile phone and then get a single-use six digit code that can be input at the point of sale via a keyboard, a barcode, a QR code or NFC.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India