Mocapay has launched a platform that enables merchants to add mobile wallet capabilities to their mobile apps via a single API. Using Mocapay’s API token solution, merchants can offer consumers the ability to select their choice of payment method from their mobile phone and then get a single-use six digit code that can be input at the point of sale via a keyboard, a barcode, a QR code or NFC.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash