UK-based NFC specialist Proxama is expanding overseas with the opening of an office in the US. “We expect 2013 to be a big year for NFC across the globe so having a presence in New York will position us perfectly for developing and servicing the new relationships we are establishing,” says managing director Miles Quitmann.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash