UK-based NFC specialist Proxama is expanding overseas with the opening of an office in the US. “We expect 2013 to be a big year for NFC across the globe so having a presence in New York will position us perfectly for developing and servicing the new relationships we are establishing,” says managing director Miles Quitmann.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works