UK-based NFC specialist Proxama is expanding overseas with the opening of an office in the US. “We expect 2013 to be a big year for NFC across the globe so having a presence in New York will position us perfectly for developing and servicing the new relationships we are establishing,” says managing director Miles Quitmann.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February