German RFID specialist Tagitron has launched a range of NFC tags designed for industrial applications. The new HardTag range, which offers IP68 dust and water resistance, is available in a number of form factors featuring either NXP Mifare 1k or Infineon My-D chips.
- Amex applies for personalized blockchain rewards patent
- Chase lets customers use their mobile phone to open a bank account
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale