German RFID specialist Tagitron has launched a range of NFC tags designed for industrial applications. The new HardTag range, which offers IP68 dust and water resistance, is available in a number of form factors featuring either NXP Mifare 1k or Infineon My-D chips.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card