German RFID specialist Tagitron has launched a range of NFC tags designed for industrial applications. The new HardTag range, which offers IP68 dust and water resistance, is available in a number of form factors featuring either NXP Mifare 1k or Infineon My-D chips.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills