German RFID specialist Tagitron has launched a range of NFC tags designed for industrial applications. The new HardTag range, which offers IP68 dust and water resistance, is available in a number of form factors featuring either NXP Mifare 1k or Infineon My-D chips.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money