LG is to unveil a range of home entertainment equipment with NFC capabilities at the CES show in Las Vegas this week. Products to be demonstrated include Cinema 3D Smart TVs featuring “Tag On”, a service that enables content to be shared between an NFC phone and an LG TV, the BH9430PW surround sound speaker system, BP730 3D media hub, ND8630 and ND5630 speaker docks and the NP6630 and NP3530 portable speakers.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies