LG is to unveil a range of home entertainment equipment with NFC capabilities at the CES show in Las Vegas this week. Products to be demonstrated include Cinema 3D Smart TVs featuring “Tag On”, a service that enables content to be shared between an NFC phone and an LG TV, the BH9430PW surround sound speaker system, BP730 3D media hub, ND8630 and ND5630 speaker docks and the NP6630 and NP3530 portable speakers.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay