LG is to unveil a range of home entertainment equipment with NFC capabilities at the CES show in Las Vegas this week. Products to be demonstrated include Cinema 3D Smart TVs featuring “Tag On”, a service that enables content to be shared between an NFC phone and an LG TV, the BH9430PW surround sound speaker system, BP730 3D media hub, ND8630 and ND5630 speaker docks and the NP6630 and NP3530 portable speakers.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?