LG is to unveil a range of home entertainment equipment with NFC capabilities at the CES show in Las Vegas this week. Products to be demonstrated include Cinema 3D Smart TVs featuring “Tag On”, a service that enables content to be shared between an NFC phone and an LG TV, the BH9430PW surround sound speaker system, BP730 3D media hub, ND8630 and ND5630 speaker docks and the NP6630 and NP3530 portable speakers.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform