GlobalPlatform has qualified two UL test tools, the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform Mapping Guidelines and the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform SWP and HCI. “The qualification of these test suites results in UL offering a full portfolio of GlobalPlatform-qualified test suites that completely ensure the interoperability of smart cards or secure elements within the GlobalPlatform ecosystem,” says UL, which acquired Collis in 2012.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments