GlobalPlatform has qualified two UL test tools, the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform Mapping Guidelines and the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform SWP and HCI. “The qualification of these test suites results in UL offering a full portfolio of GlobalPlatform-qualified test suites that completely ensure the interoperability of smart cards or secure elements within the GlobalPlatform ecosystem,” says UL, which acquired Collis in 2012.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments