GlobalPlatform has qualified two UL test tools, the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform Mapping Guidelines and the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform SWP and HCI. “The qualification of these test suites results in UL offering a full portfolio of GlobalPlatform-qualified test suites that completely ensure the interoperability of smart cards or secure elements within the GlobalPlatform ecosystem,” says UL, which acquired Collis in 2012.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay