GlobalPlatform has qualified two UL test tools, the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform Mapping Guidelines and the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform SWP and HCI. “The qualification of these test suites results in UL offering a full portfolio of GlobalPlatform-qualified test suites that completely ensure the interoperability of smart cards or secure elements within the GlobalPlatform ecosystem,” says UL, which acquired Collis in 2012.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case