GlobalPlatform has qualified two UL test tools, the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform Mapping Guidelines and the Collis Compliance Test Suite for GlobalPlatform SWP and HCI. “The qualification of these test suites results in UL offering a full portfolio of GlobalPlatform-qualified test suites that completely ensure the interoperability of smart cards or secure elements within the GlobalPlatform ecosystem,” says UL, which acquired Collis in 2012.
- Dejamobile to offer seamless banking and mobile payments enrolment via smartphone
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today