NFC specialist Tagstand has partnered with hip mobile accessory maker Tylt to offer a range of NFC-enabled accessories, including the Tunz portable Bluetooth speaker, the Capio car mount and the Tagz range of NFC stickers. The new products will debut at the CES this week.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders