NFC specialist Tagstand has partnered with hip mobile accessory maker Tylt to offer a range of NFC-enabled accessories, including the Tunz portable Bluetooth speaker, the Capio car mount and the Tagz range of NFC stickers. The new products will debut at the CES this week.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities