NFC specialist Tagstand has partnered with hip mobile accessory maker Tylt to offer a range of NFC-enabled accessories, including the Tunz portable Bluetooth speaker, the Capio car mount and the Tagz range of NFC stickers. The new products will debut at the CES this week.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills