NFC specialist Tagstand has partnered with hip mobile accessory maker Tylt to offer a range of NFC-enabled accessories, including the Tunz portable Bluetooth speaker, the Capio car mount and the Tagz range of NFC stickers. The new products will debut at the CES this week.
- NatWest Bank begins UK’s first trial of contactless biometric cards
- Vending machine firms to use blockchain ID platform to automate sale of age-restricted items
- PayPal reports 40m Venmo P2P payments users
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?