India-based mobile phone maker Karbonn is to introduce mobile phones and tablets with NFC capabilities in 2013. “We are planning to focus on LTE and NFC technologies as we believe these are the next frontiers of technology where the real growth is,” a company spokesman has told The Mobile Indian.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API