Asus has unveiled a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with NFC at the CES show. The VivoTab Smart features an Intel Atom dual-core processor and a detachable ‘Transleeve’ cover that combines screen protection with a wireless keyboard.
- Amex applies for personalized blockchain rewards patent
- Chase lets customers use their mobile phone to open a bank account
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale