Asus has unveiled a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with NFC at the CES show. The VivoTab Smart features an Intel Atom dual-core processor and a detachable ‘Transleeve’ cover that combines screen protection with a wireless keyboard.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash