Asus has unveiled a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with NFC at the CES show. The VivoTab Smart features an Intel Atom dual-core processor and a detachable ‘Transleeve’ cover that combines screen protection with a wireless keyboard.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case