Wincor Nixdorf is to unveil a mobile wallet solution for retailers, supporting both NFC and QR code payments, at the NRF show in New York next week. “The Wincor Wallet provides an ideal platform for combining different mobile payment and loyalty solutions such as mobile use of debit or credit cards, mobile coupons or redeeming ‘mobile’ vouchers at the checkout via smart phone,” says the company.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash