Wincor Nixdorf is to unveil a mobile wallet solution for retailers, supporting both NFC and QR code payments, at the NRF show in New York next week. “The Wincor Wallet provides an ideal platform for combining different mobile payment and loyalty solutions such as mobile use of debit or credit cards, mobile coupons or redeeming ‘mobile’ vouchers at the checkout via smart phone,” says the company.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?