Wincor Nixdorf is to unveil a mobile wallet solution for retailers, supporting both NFC and QR code payments, at the NRF show in New York next week. “The Wincor Wallet provides an ideal platform for combining different mobile payment and loyalty solutions such as mobile use of debit or credit cards, mobile coupons or redeeming ‘mobile’ vouchers at the checkout via smart phone,” says the company.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info