Wincor Nixdorf is to unveil a mobile wallet solution for retailers, supporting both NFC and QR code payments, at the NRF show in New York next week. “The Wincor Wallet provides an ideal platform for combining different mobile payment and loyalty solutions such as mobile use of debit or credit cards, mobile coupons or redeeming ‘mobile’ vouchers at the checkout via smart phone,” says the company.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service