Wincor Nixdorf is to unveil a mobile wallet solution for retailers, supporting both NFC and QR code payments, at the NRF show in New York next week. “The Wincor Wallet provides an ideal platform for combining different mobile payment and loyalty solutions such as mobile use of debit or credit cards, mobile coupons or redeeming ‘mobile’ vouchers at the checkout via smart phone,” says the company.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain