UK-based Advanced Mobile Communications has launched a remote worker management solution that uses NFC to allow cleaning companies to track remote staff, confirm their location and assign and monitor tasks in real time. Advanced’s iConnect solution already has 20,000 users in the home care industry.
- Some Bitcoin backers are defecting to create a rival currency
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists