UK-based Advanced Mobile Communications has launched a remote worker management solution that uses NFC to allow cleaning companies to track remote staff, confirm their location and assign and monitor tasks in real time. Advanced’s iConnect solution already has 20,000 users in the home care industry.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service