Koamtac has launched a compact portable Bluetooth barcode scanner designed to be used in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet computer. The KDC350 has a built-in display and keyboard and is available with NFC functionality as an option.
- Hackers defeat Samsung Galaxy S8 iris scanner
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks