Koamtac has launched a compact portable Bluetooth barcode scanner designed to be used in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet computer. The KDC350 has a built-in display and keyboard and is available with NFC functionality as an option.
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules
- Researchers to use tiny diamonds to verify authenticity of supply chain components
- National QR standard for mobile payments rolls out in Sri Lanka
- PCI SSC calls for comments on new standard for contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- ING lets Turkish businesses accept Mastercard payments on NFC mobile phones