Koamtac has launched a compact portable Bluetooth barcode scanner designed to be used in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet computer. The KDC350 has a built-in display and keyboard and is available with NFC functionality as an option.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service