Identive has announced two new NFC software development kits, the US$79 NFC-NDEF Tag Editor Kit and the US$252 NFC Plug & Play Starter Kit. “Our two new NFC SDKs provide application developers with easy-to-use tools to help leverage and promote the growing interest in NFC technology across a wide array of markets,” says Identive’s David Holmes. Both kits are available from February.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets