Identive has announced two new NFC software development kits, the US$79 NFC-NDEF Tag Editor Kit and the US$252 NFC Plug & Play Starter Kit. “Our two new NFC SDKs provide application developers with easy-to-use tools to help leverage and promote the growing interest in NFC technology across a wide array of markets,” says Identive’s David Holmes. Both kits are available from February.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?