Identive has announced two new NFC software development kits, the US$79 NFC-NDEF Tag Editor Kit and the US$252 NFC Plug & Play Starter Kit. “Our two new NFC SDKs provide application developers with easy-to-use tools to help leverage and promote the growing interest in NFC technology across a wide array of markets,” says Identive’s David Holmes. Both kits are available from February.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works