Sony Mobile Japan has announced a 10.1-inch Android tablet that features a 1.5GHz quad core processor and support for LTE as well as NFC. The Xperia Tablet Z will begin shipping in Japan “this spring”.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities