Sony Mobile Japan has announced a 10.1-inch Android tablet that features a 1.5GHz quad core processor and support for LTE as well as NFC. The Xperia Tablet Z will begin shipping in Japan “this spring”.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info