Citibank is to issue contactless payment stickers to all new customers in the Czech Republic of its Citi Life, Citi Life Metropole, Citi Broker Consulting, Citi Billa and Citi CSA credit cards from February 2013. The stickers will also be available on request to existing customers. The move follows the launch of a similar service in Hungary in October 2012.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain