Citibank is to issue contactless payment stickers to all new customers in the Czech Republic of its Citi Life, Citi Life Metropole, Citi Broker Consulting, Citi Billa and Citi CSA credit cards from February 2013. The stickers will also be available on request to existing customers. The move follows the launch of a similar service in Hungary in October 2012.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users