Nintendo is working on a game that would involve figures or cards that contain NFC tags and make use of the Nintendo Wii U’s NFC capabilities, CEO Satoru Iwata has hinted during an earnings call. Nintendo is also looking into the possibility of customers using the Wii U’s NFC functionality to make payments, Iwata added.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK