Canada’s CIBC bank has licensed the Sequent Wallet Management Platform, which was announced last week, for use in its NFC payments service. CIBC also uses NFC technology from Giesecke & Devrient and Tsys.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info