Australian startup NFC Wireless’s Tagster product is to be showcased at the Mobile World Congress after winning a competition organised by tag maker Smartrac’s NFCtags.com online portal. The Tagster offering comprises a smartphone app and retail packs that contain six user-programmable NFC “hotdots”. Tagster was awarded first place, says Smartrac, “due to the ease of use of its app.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?