Mobile network operator Vivo, part of the Telefonica group, and Brazil’s Bradesco bank have begun an NFC payments pilot. Employees of both companies are participating in the test, which enables them to store a Bradesco debit card on an NFC phone and use it to make payments.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info