Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, reports The New York Times. Citing “people familiar with the company’s explorations,” the Times speculates a future “iWatch” would run Apple’s iOS platform and could also be used to make mobile payments.
- Google to boost Google Pay adoption with transfer option for cards saved in Chrome
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments