Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, reports The New York Times. Citing “people familiar with the company’s explorations,” the Times speculates a future “iWatch” would run Apple’s iOS platform and could also be used to make mobile payments.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole