Version 2.0 of the Tizen open source mobile operating system is now available and developers can download the source code and SDK from the Tizen website. Tizen is based on Linux, includes support for NFC and is backed by major mobile network operators, device and component makers including Intel, Huawei, Samsung, Orange and NTT Docomo.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info