Orange Israel is offering customers packs of three NFC stickers that work with an NFC app that is pre-installed on all the carrier’s Android NFC phones. The stickers contain Smartrac Circus Ntag 203 NFC inlays and were produced for Orange by Tadbik and NFC Israel. The packs cost 39 NIS (US$10.52) and are available online and at Orange sales points across the country. A pack is also provided free of charge to buyers of the Orange Infinity NFC phone.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills