A Windows Phone 8 app that can control household lighting has added support for NFC tags. Oni: Light Control works with Philips Hue Connected Bulbs and allows the user to set lighting moods that can be recalled later by tapping their NFC phone to a tag. A video shows the app in action.
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards