ManageEngine has added a range of mobile device management (MDM) services to its Desktop Central service, designed to make it easier for IT departments to manage the move towards ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) and ‘bring your own application’ (BYOA). The addition of NFC support means that IT admins can now get an alert if the system detects that an employee’s mobile device has been NFC enabled. They can then turn the NFC functionality on or off, as required.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent