Testing specialist Fime has been awarded additional secure element accreditation by EMVCo. Fime can now verify that a secure element meets the payments standards body’s Application Activation User Interface (AAUI) and Proximity Payment System Environment (PPSE) requirements for providing the security and functionality needed to enable an end-user to select their preferred payment application in a contactless environment.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones