Gemalto is demonstrating a proof-of-concept NFC enterprise ID service at Mobile World Congress 2013. “Utilizing the company’s proven UpTeq NFC SIM, Gemalto’s experimentation enables secure and fast entry to buildings as well as [providing] strong authentication on PCs, laptops, IT networks and other company services with nothing more than a tap of the phone,” the company says.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow