Russia’s “Big Three” mobile network operators — MTS, Vimpelcom and MegaFon — are in discussions to create a joint venture company for the rollout of NFC services, Alexander Popovskiof, vice president of operations at MTS, has told Vedomosti.
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
- National QR mobile payments service to go live in Indonesia
- 7-Eleven brings mobile self-checkout to New York stores