Sony is demonstrating a media centre that includes NFC functionality at Mobile World Congress 2013. The Personal Content Station PCS LLS-201 enables media to be transferred from a phone to the device with one touch of an Android NFC phone. The 1TB device was unveiled at the CES in January.
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features
- Samsung reveals S8 with multi-biometrics, Samsung Pay reaches quarter of a billion transactions and adds online payments
- Dunkin’ Donuts customers get mobile ordering through Google’s navigation app
- Apple Pay goes live in Taiwan with support from seven banks
- NXP adds new NFC chips and sensors to secure the Internet of Things