Sony is demonstrating a media centre that includes NFC functionality at Mobile World Congress 2013. The Personal Content Station PCS LLS-201 enables media to be transferred from a phone to the device with one touch of an Android NFC phone. The 1TB device was unveiled at the CES in January.
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump
- China opens up its payments market to foreign companies
- Starbucks to run cashless store pilot in South Korea
- Apple closes Dutch bank Bunq’s backdoor to Apple Pay